Generally, not every surgery will be successful and beneficial; some of them will make side effects, some of them will be annoyed from the different angle for the patients. Especially, the eye surgeries, the Laser Vision Corrections will have both advantages and disadvantages. But that will differ up to the patient and their eye health.
Pros of Laser Vision Corrections:
- The first advantage of Lasik eye surgery is, it is the safest one and the duration of the surgery is less and quick. The patients should not do any sudden movements, so the protection and the peace of mind will be accessible in this Laser Vision Corrections.
- The result of this surgery will be visible in a few hours, patients could feel the difference. Yes, people can see the improvement by the next day itself.
- People can live a long life without using glasses and contact lenses. Especially if they have chosen the PRK or LASIK, then they will see the changing prospect of life with supervision.
- There is no doubt or any suspect about the treatment because 20 out of 20 for sure about the surgery and results. You can find more details on laser vision corrections on the site kraffeye.
Cons of Laser Vision Corrections:
- For this surgery not every age group of people is eligible. Only the older like above 40 years prefer to such treatment because they will have presbyopia due to the age. The lenses get close-up and stiff.
- The dry eyes are the most common ones after the surgery, so the doctors suggest some artificial tears drops. And another common side effect is glare at nighttime.
- While doing the surgery of Lasik, the surgeons will use the flap, if the patient has poked it and rub the eyes, and then the flap will injure the eyes.
- There is a chance to do Lasik again for particular cases, not all the cases.